Dating in Tucson, Arizona
Miami dating can be tons of fun…that’s to say if you know what to do! Like any large city Miami offers a whole array of options. The difficulty lies in finding the right ones.
Here at UniformDating we decided to not only help singles in Miami find each other, but also help them with the dating once they’ve found each other. That’s to say we’ve come up with some great date ideas. Both for first dates (first meetings really when it comes to online dating) and more adventurous dates for further down the line.
From dates where you go vintage hunting at Bird Road in Westchester, to night time cruises on Biscayne Bay, there truly is something for everyone in this town. Including cultural dates like catching a movie at the Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive In or a show at the Miami Theater Center. And lest not forget all the museums for those who love art!
Scroll down to start planning the perfect Miami date night!
First Date Ideas in Miami
When it comes to first date ideas, Miami has a lot to offer. You will want somewhere you both feel comfortable as it’s a first meeting and there are enough nerves as it is. You don’t need to feel uncomfortable about the place on top of it! We suggest meeting for a quick drink, or coffee somewhere nice and relaxed. So for a great (first) date night in Miami, try one of the below places:
- The Corner. Sexy dim lighting will make it the perfect cocktail bar for a first date in Miami.
- Regent Cocktail Club. If you like 1920s-style speakeasies.
- Lekoke Wines and Bites. The perfect mom and pop wine bar, complete with a dark wood interior and plenty of antiques.
- Havana Coffee and Tea Company. Friendly staff and a nice vibe together with great drink flavors makes this a winner.
- specialTEA Lounge. Great speciality drinks, plenty of boardgames if you fancy and very vegan friendly.
- Panther Coffee. For the hipsters out there.
- Alternative Coffee Roasters. Freshly roasted coffee!
- Lagniappe. Relaxed atmosphere, great wine and good cheese to nibble on.
Fun Date Ideas in Miami (Romantic Too!)
You can go on plenty of fun dates in Miami and let’s not forget all those romantic dates in Miami either. We’ve compiled a list of both. Miami date ideas include:
- Watch a movie at CinéBistro where you can eat delicious foods whilst watching the movie.
- As you are as close to the water as can be, go sailing, scuba diving, take a surfing lesson together, go for an evening cruise on Biscayne Bay or simply have a picnic on the beach at sunset/sunrise.
- Rent a cabin at Oleta Riverside Park for a weekend getaway with hikes, canoeing and biking. Don’t forget to toast some marshmallows!
- Stargaze. The Miami Science Museum opens its rooftop observatory until 10pm on the first Friday of the month.
- New World Center offers movies and symphonies under the stars. Bring a picnic and, uh, a date.
- If you are feeling adventurous get into a hot air balloon with your date. Balloon Over Miami offers trips through the clouds.
- Feeling arty? Check out the Downtown Hollywood Art Walk.
Miami Chat Rooms for Singles in the City
If you are using UniformDating to find potential dates, then chat rooms are a great aide in that. Before you pick up the phone and call them you can gauge whether you want to get to know them better by chatting to them.
If you are a busy professional like a fireman, dentist, or police detective, wanting to talk to someone during a break, chatting is preferred as no one will be able to hear what you’re saying. Having the whole office chip in on your dating life is best avoided…
Chat rooms are, of course, also convenient if you travel and don’t have the ability to make phone calls as it’s too expensive. And, even if you are at home, you may feel better if you chat with someone before you call them.
At UniformDating we have really great security policies as well, so our chat rooms are safe to use for all our members.