Dating in San Francisco, California
Why San Francisco Singles Should Go Online
Dating in San Francisco can be fun as people on the whole are friendly and approachable. It’s not impossible to meet your next date at Trader Joe’s. It’s just you don’t know if the beauty who is buying milk is actually single. So if you want to find single men and single women only, get online. Once you’ve got a date and you know there’s real life chemistry, there are a ton of great things to do when dating in SF. Below we name a few.
- Go for a walk in the hills in Berkeley, enjoying the climb and the pretty houses. Do this just as the sun is setting, so you get to see the magic of the sunset from the hills. When you get high enough you will see out over the ocean.
- Go to the Ferry Building and pick out fresh ingredients for a meal, then go home and cook it!
- Go to China Town and take 25 minutes to find each other a (ridiculous) gift for no more than $5. Then have lunch together in one of the many restaurants.
- Exchange book recommendations at City Lights. Then grab a coffee at Vesuvius Cafe where Jack Kerouac used to hang out with Neal Cassady and the likes.
San Francisco Dating: Great First Date Spots
You’ve already figured out that UniformDating is the best dating service in San Francisco and you’ve found yourself a date. What’s next? Coming up with great date ideas, of course!
SF singles are really spoilt for choice when it comes to great spots for first dates - bars and coffeeshops where you can grab a quick drink to see if there’s any chemistry sparkling. Bars and coffeeshops are great no-pressure first date places.
Instead of your regular Starbucks or bar round the corner, find a unique spot, such as:
- The Hidden Vine (wine bar)
- The View Lounge (it comes with a view. An incredible view. Not good for people scared of heights)
- Tupper & Reed (this is where the cocktails get serious. A lot of spirits to choose from)
- Philz Coffee (plenty of locations)
- Caffè Trieste
- The Mill
San Francisco dating is tons of fun, so don’t limit yourself to our ideas - keep exploring the city. These are good starting points, but don’t get lazy; always keep exploring new spots.
San Francisco Dating: the Best Date Ideas
All you San Francisco singles who suddenly found yourself with dates thanks to the new version of San Francisco personals (that’s to say: online dating) here are some great date ideas for when things are starting to steam up. That’s to say: anywhere form the second date onwards.
- Napa Valley. Sometimes we get so used to our own town we forget what we have on our doorstep. Quite literally. Go wine tasting. Just. Do. It.
- Church of 8 Wheels - 80’s rollerblading disco. Who can resist?
- Midnight Mystery Bike Ride. Ends with party at secret location. How cool is that for an intriguing date?
- Boat Ride on Stow Lake. Bring poetry. Or don’t.
- Tank 18. For wine tasting in the city. You also get to design your own wine label. Creative.
- Road trips. We live in California, after all. If you go north you’ve got Mount Shasta and Lake Tahoe. If you go south you have Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Big Sur, San Luis Obispo, Yosemite, Mammoth, Big Bear, Sequoia and so on.
Chat Rooms for Busy Professionals in San Francisco
At UniformDating we offer chat rooms, together with winks and messages as a first portal for connection for our members. Most likely someone finds your profile and sends you a wink or message (messages have a higher response rate) to find out if you want to start a conversation. From there you exchange messages, or chat with each other for a while before scheduling a date.
You can see the online communication as a way of establishing if you have things in common. From there you should take it offline as soon as possible to find out if there’s real life chemistry.
Most members on our site are extremely busy professionals in professions that require a uniform. That’s to say they are dentists, psychologists and other doctors, nurses, soldiers and so forth. As a general rule they’re easy to talk to and very respectful, so don’t be shy when contacting them! The best way to utilize a dating site is to browse profiles and reach out to the ones who spark your interest.